38 steps to becoming a trader
They are as follows:
1. We accumulate information - buying books, going to seminars and researching.
我们通过购书、参加沙龙座谈各种渠道来获得入门知识;
2. We begin to trade with our ‘new’ knowledge.
我们凭借刚学来的新知识开始交易;
3. We consistently ‘donate’ and then realise we may need more knowledge or information.
不断的亏损让我们意识到:我们需要进一步的学习。
4. We accumulate more information.
我们进一步的深造;
5. We switch the commodities we are currently following.
根据所学转变/升级我们的思路;
6. We go back into the market and trade with our ‘updated’ knowledge.
我们用新思路再度进入市场进行交易;
7. We get ‘beat up’ again and begin to lose some of our confidence. Fear starts setting in.
我们再度遭受创击,开始丧失信心,恐惧也接踵而来;
8. We start to listen to ‘outside news’ and to other traders.
我们开始倾听小道消息和其他交易者的看法;
9. We go back into the market and continue to ‘donate’.
我们返回市场,然后继续被打击;
10. We switch commodities again.
我们再度否定原来的思路;
11. We search for more information.
我们进行更多的练习;
12. We go back into the market and start to see a little progress.
返回市场,发现自己有了些进步;
13. We get ‘over-confident’ and the market humbles us.
开始自负(自我膨胀),而市场毫不留情得教训了我们;
14. We start to understand that trading successfully is going to take more time and more knowledge than we anticipated.
我们开始意识到要想成功地进行交易需要花费比我们预期更多的时间和精力,以及获取更多的知识;
MOST PEOPLE WILL GIVE UP AT THIS POINT, AS THEY REALISE WORK IS INVOLVED.
认识到这活非常棘手时,大部分人开始放弃;
15. We get serious and start concentrating on learning a ‘real’ methodology.
我们变得严谨自律/严肃认真,开始倾力研究实用的交易方法;
16. We trade our methodology with some success, but realise that something is missing.
我们用自己的交易方法获得了些收益,但同时也发现仍旧存在一些缺陷/问题;
17. We begin to understand the need for having rules to apply our methodology.
[1] [2] 下一页
|网站首页|财经金融|银行|股票|基金|保险|期货|股评|港股|美股|外汇|债券|黄金|理财|信托|房产|汽车|
|